The Scholarship Fund for Swedish Youth Abroad:
The scholarship consists of SEK 190,000 and a one-year training program at SACC-Georgia’s office in Atlanta from June 2023 to June 2024.
Depending on Covid-19 related visa and travel restrictions, the training program may have to start out remotely, but the intention is for the scholarship recipient to travel to Atlanta to be on site.
· Membership services including daily communication with member companies across SACC-Georgia's network.
· Assisting with marketing material distributed through SACC-Georgia's social media platforms
· Project management and event planning to further strengthen and facilitate business through SACC-Georgia's network
· Preparation for Executive Committee meetings and Board meetings
Additionally, the scholarship recipient will be engaged in financial reporting activities,budgeting, accounting, and program support.
The ideal applicant would have the following profile:
• Recent graduate at a Swedish university
• Interest in marketing and communications
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Previous experience or skills working in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is an advantage.
Qualifications & How to Apply
To participate in the SACC-USA Intern Program you must be a current or recent student at a Swedish institution of higher learning (category intern) or have a degree from such an institution along with one year experience in the field (category trainee). The intern/trainee should have the intention to return to Sweden at the end of the training period. You have to be fluent in English both in writing and orally.
Send your resume to Info@sacc-georgia.org
The primary objective of SACC-Georgia is to promote an exchange of business, trade, investment, technology and culture between Sweden and the state of Georgia. SACC-Georgia is one of 19 regional chambers across the United States, cooperating under the umbrella of SACC-USA based in Washington, D.C.
303 Peachtree Center Ave NE Ste 600 Atlanta, GA 30303
Copyright 2018 © SACC-Georgia